Built to withstand extreme nautical environments. And float in them. We suggest you keep them on board, but made our Marine series binoculars buoyant, waterproof and corrosion resistant, so a little dunking won't deep-six your day. You'll appreciate the ultra-bright, crisp views granted by their multi-coated optics and premium BaK-4 prism glass. Rugged rubber armoring provides a sure grip, absorbs shock and keeps them from sliding in rough conditions. They're essential equipment if you spend much time on deck, and aren't fazed by a little time off it.
- BaK-4 porro prisms for bright, clear, crisp viewing
- Fully Multi-coated optics for superior light transmission and brightness
- 100% waterproof / fogproof
- O-ring sealed and nitrogen-purged to keep out moisture
- Highly resistant to saltwater corrosion
- Non-slip, non-skid rubber armor cushions bumps and shock, prevents sliding and provides a firm grip when wet
- Hermetically sealed
- Fold-down eyecups
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Compass: No
- Field of View @ 1000 YDS: 380
- Magnification: 7x
- Objective Lens Diameter (MM): 50 mm
- Waterproof Rating: Waterproof
- Weight (oz): 36 oz.
- Box Dimensions: 4"H x 9"W x 10"L WT: 3.25 lbs
- UPC: 029757137517
Owner's Manual (pdf)