Mounts the actuator at the trailing edge of the plane, requiring 4" less transom height than standard mount
Trim tabs make the single most important difference in the way your boat rides and performs. They are optional on some boats but should be as standard as power trim and tilt. Lenco trim tabs make your boat ride smoother, drier, faster and with increased safety whether on a small skiff or a mega-yacht. Lenco's ballscrew design is more reliable, three times more powerful and features an instant response, which makes them very user friendly compared to typical hydraulics. We also like being oil-free and environmentally conscious.
- Instant response electric actuators for precise control
- Everything is fully submersible, maintenance-free and sealed for life
- Self-locking ballscrew will not drift, even while backing down
- 12-gauge laser cut stainless steel trim tab planes
- High-impact corrosion-proof mounts look great through years of abuse
- Clean, time and space-saving installation
- Actuators have high-impact, 50% glass fiber-filled, ultraviolet-resistant nylon case
- 316 super buff stainless steel rams
Tactile Switch w/ Indicator LED for all Single Actuator Trim Tab Systems
- Self-contained, sealed keypad
- Self-contained, sealed control box module
- Fade/smudge-proof, laser engraved graphics
- Plug & play switch wiring harness connector
- Includes 36" power pigtail for control box
- 2" hole cut-out size, overall size 2.75" x 2.75"
- Built-in retract feature returns tabs to a fully retracted position when power is removed
- 2 high-intensity L.E.D. indicator displays show the exact position of our trim tabs at all times
- Photo eye reads ambient light and adjusts the L.E.D. indicator display intensity for optimum viewing in direct sunlight
- 12 & 24-volt compatibility
- Includes Self-Check Feature
Each Kit Includes:
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.This product may not be returned to the original point of purchase. Please contact the manufacturer directly with any issues or concerns.